The question that’s on everyone’s mind. Before we can consider worshiping again in St. Francis’ there are four criteria that must be met:
In order for in-person worship to occur, the following Four Criteria need to be met:
- The number of COVID-19 cases has to have decreased in your county for 14 days.
- Your county retains the ability to test all Hoosiers who are COVID-19 symptomatic.
- Health officials in your county have systems in place to contact all individuals who test positive for COVID-19 and complete contact tracing.
- A plan to safely re-gather for in-person worship has been developed and received approval from the Bishop.
- This is a hard target to meet, the numbers fluctuate quite a bit. The graphic below shows this, the block is for two weeks.
- This appears to be met.
- The last report we had was that they expect to meet this requirement this month.
- This is currently is being worked on by our Leadership Committee.